Philip Richard Wodika, a resident of West Bloomfield, Michigan, died on November 20th, 2023 at the age of 97. Funeral services arranged by The Dorfman Chapel.
- Location of Service:
- The Dorfman Chapel- main chapel (map to our Chapel)
- Date of Service:
- Wednesday November 22nd, 2023
- Time of Service:
- 2:00 PM
- Rabbi Marla Hornsten
- Shiva Information:
- The family will be sitting through Wednesday evening at the residence of Dana and Suze Wodika,
7586 Promontory Pte.
48322 Phone: (248) 705-2834.
Religious services will be held Wednesday evening at 7:00PM.
See our shiva mapping options
- Charitable contributions:
- A charity of one's choice
- Family Members:
- Philip was born on March 17, 1926 in Chicago, Illinois and was a WWII Veteran. Phil not only had a passion for serving his country, but he also had a passion for traveling, learning different languages, and enjoying a fine glass of wine. He founded Wodika Associates in 1975 and today the company is known as WodikaDevine.
He is survived by his wife Lois, of 67 years, and his children, Mark (Maria), Dana (Suze), and Carianne (Mark), along with his grandchildren, Ben (Alicia), Katy (Jared), Franklin (Heather), Matthew (Christina), Sydney, Jacob, Michael, and his seven great-grandchildren. He is also survived by his sister, Gloria (the late Bernard) Jaffe.
- Email Condolences:
- If you would like you can send a condolence message via email to the family
- View the broadcast of the service:
- A video recording of the service is available. View the service.
- Yahrzeit Schedule:
- A 10 year Yahrzeit calendar is available.
Also, you can sign-up for an
annual email reminder of the yahrzeit.
Back to top