Nancy Richter Gehringer, a resident of Madison Hts., Michigan, died on March 12th, 2023 at the age of 73. Funeral services arranged by The Dorfman Chapel.
- Location of Service:
- A celebration of life service will be held at a later date
- Date of Service:
- Not yet determined
- Shiva Information:
- No formal shiva will be held.
- Charitable contributions:
- Yad Ezra
2850 W. 11 Mile Rd.
Berkley, MI 48072
Phone: (248) 548-3663
or to any charity that benefits animals
or to Church of the Holy City
P. O. Box 1415
Royal Oak, MI 48067
or website: churchhc.org
- Family Members:
- Beloved wife of the late Charley Gehringer, dear daughter of the late Sam & Lena Richter, devoted sister of the late Rhea Green (Pacey), and the late Melvin Richter. Loving aunt and great aunt of Andrea Green, Stuart Green (daughters Taryn & Kamryn), Michael Green (son Nicholas), Steven Richter (wife Risa), Ahron (wife Sori) Alana & Moshe Richter, Shaindy Pfeiffer (husband Moshe), Chana (husband Yarachmiel) Lavi, Moshe and Avi Richter. Also survived by her extended family, Matt (Su) Gehringer, Jackson Gehringer, Ava (Brennan) & Lucy Hutson, Linda (husband Cris) Farley, Carole (husband Mike) Whitney, son Jake Whitney, her fur baby Romeo along with many other loving family members and multitudes of friends.
NANCY LOVED HER FAMILY AND FRIENDS, RELISHED IN THE JOY OF LAUGHTER, MUSIC, DANCING, NATURE AND THE ARTS... SHE HAD A KIND, GENEROUS, WARM ENGAGING SPIRIT AND PEOPLE WERE NATURALLY ENDEARED TO HER! SHE WILL BE REMEMBERED WITH A SMILE ON HER FACE AND IN OUR HEARTS!
- Email Condolences:
- If you would like you can send a condolence message via email to the family
- Yahrzeit Schedule:
- A 10 year Yahrzeit calendar is available.
Also, you can sign-up for an
annual email reminder of the yahrzeit.
Back to top