Eleanor Smith, a resident of West Bloomfield, Michigan, died on November 22nd, 2022 at the age of 95. Funeral services arranged by The Dorfman Chapel.
- Location of Service:
- The Dorfman Chapel- main chapel (map to our Chapel)
- Date of Service:
- Sunday November 27th, 2022
- Time of Service:
- 10:00 AM
- Interment at:
- Adat Shalom Memorial Park Cemetery, 28500 6 Mile Rd, Livonia, Michigan
- Rabbi Michael Moskowitz
Cantor Sam Greenbaum
- Shiva Information:
- Following the interment, friends are invited to a luncheon, beginning at 12:00 Noon at Temple Shir Shalom,
3999 Walnut Lake Rd.
48323 Phone: (248) 737-8700
See our shiva mapping options
- Charitable contributions:
- The Eleanor Smith Religious School Children's Scholarship Fund at
Temple Shir Shalom
3999 Walnut Lake Road
West Bloomfield, MI 48323
Phone: (248) 737-8700
- Family Members:
- Beloved wife of the late Philip Smith. Dear mother of Dr. David (Suzanne Zeleznik) Smith, Zave (Mary Jo Witkowski-Smith) Smith and the late Linda (Karl) Weiss. Loving grandmother of Daniel (Nicole) Weiss, Deborah (Eric) Strickland, Emily (Justin) McCammon, Benjamin (Julie Lamonoff) Smith, Katherine (Robert) Kaufman and Lisa (Alan) Levy. Adoring great-grandmother of Alexander, Andrew and Joshua Weiss, Matthew, Mason and Cameron Strickland, Samuel and Eliza Kaufman, Brandon and Helena Levy, Jasper McCammon and Gabriel Smith. Also survived by many other loving family members and friends.
- Email Condolences:
- If you would like you can send a condolence message via email to the family
- View the broadcast of the service:
- A video recording of the service is available. View the service.
- Yahrzeit Schedule:
- A 10 year Yahrzeit calendar is available.
Also, you can sign-up for an
annual email reminder of the yahrzeit.
Back to top