Sanford Levine, a resident of West Bloomfield, Michigan, died on September 20th, 2022 at the age of 93. Funeral services arranged by The Dorfman Chapel.
- Location of Service:
- Date of Service:
- Thursday September 22nd, 2022
- Time of Service:
- 2:00 PM
- Interment at:
- Adat Shalom Memorial Park Cemetery, 28500 6 Mile Rd, Livonia, Michigan
- Rabbi Marla Hornsten
- Shiva Information:
- The family will be sitting following the service until 7:0PM at the residence of Jonathan and Lindsay Schey,
48009 Phone: (248) 214-5055.
No religious services will be held.
See our shiva mapping options
- Charitable contributions:
- Jewish Senior Life
6710 W. Maple Rd.
West Bloomfield, MI 48322
A charity of one's choice
- Family Members:
- Beloved husband of the late Loralei Levine. He is survived by his children, Arthur and Sherie Levine, Jay and Cynthia Levine, Sheri Schey, Ilene (the late Ben) Celniker, Steve and Barbara Fallen; grandchildren, Jamie (Daniel) Susskind, Jonathan and Lindsay Schey, Jared Celniker, Ariella (Seth) Copeland, Gavin (fiancee' Liz Landon) Fallen, Erin (TJ) Morrow, Rachel (Gregory) Collado, Jason (Mariko) Harper and Kendra (Kyle) Woodford; great grandchildren, Sophie, Miles, Sloane, Levi, Noa, Theo, Mabel, Benjamin, Adelaide, Eleanor, and Sienna; brother, Eugene Levine. He is also survived by many other loving family members and friends. Sanford was the dear husband of the late Edith Levine and brother of the late Seymour Levine.
- Email Condolences:
- If you would like you can send a condolence message via email to the family
- View the broadcast of the service:
- A video recording of the service is available. View the service.
- Yahrzeit Schedule:
- A 10 year Yahrzeit calendar is available.
Also, you can sign-up for an
annual email reminder of the yahrzeit.
Back to top