Emily Arnold, a resident of West Bloomfield, Michigan, died on November 21st, 2021 at the age of 94. Funeral services arranged by The Dorfman Chapel.
- Location of Service:
- Private Graveside Services
- Date of Service:
- Friday November 26th, 2021
- Time of Service:
- 12:00 PM
- Interment at:
- Beth El Memorial, 28120 6 Mile Rd, Livonia, MI
- Rabbi Harold Loss
Cantor Neil Michaels
- Shiva Information:
- Private family shiva will be held.
- Charitable contributions:
- The Susie Arnold Education/Choir Fund at
5725 Walnut Lake Rd.
West Bloomfield, Michigan 48323
Phone: (248) 661-5700
or to a charity of one's choice
- Family Members:
- Beloved wife of the late Daniel Arnold. She is survived by her daughters and sons-in-law, Susan and Robert Sunquest, Beth and David Kirschner; son and daughter-in-law, Stuart and Reena Arnold; grandchildren, Julie (Robert) Byers, Craig (Megan) Arnold, Eric (Jenna) Arnold, Samantha (Bradley) Hurewitz, Scott Kirschner, Skip (Alice) Arnold, Brent Arnold and Lexi Miller, Sandy (Joe) Hayes; great grandchildren, Danielle, Jaxon, Chase, Jordyn, Rudy (Taylor) and Margaret, Lyla, Shane, Paige and Bodhi. She is also survived by many loving nieces, nephews other family members and friends. Emily was the loving mother of the late Dennis Arnold.
- Email Condolences:
- If you would like you can send a condolence message via email to the family
- View the broadcast of the service:
- A video recording of the service is available. View the service.
- Yahrzeit Schedule:
- A 10 year Yahrzeit calendar is available.
Also, you can sign-up for an
annual email reminder of the yahrzeit.
Back to top