Seymour Borsen, a resident of West Bloomfield, Michigan, died on November 15th, 2021 at the age of 94. Funeral services arranged by The Dorfman Chapel.
- Location of Service:
- The Dorfman Chapel- main chapel (map to our Chapel)
- Date of Service:
- Wednesday November 17th, 2021
- Time of Service:
- 12:00 PM
- Interment at:
- Machpelah Cemetery, 21701 Woodward Ave, Ferndale, MI
- Rabbi Aaron Bergman and Cantor Daniel Gross
- Shiva Information:
- Private family shiva will be held.
Please Note: the family has requested that only vaccinated people attend the funeral service. Also, masks are required.
- Charitable contributions:
- The Crohns & Colitis Foundation of America
25882 Orchard Lake Rd.
Farmington Hills, MI 48336
Phone: (248) 737-0900
The Jewish Hospice & Chaplaincy Network
6555 W. Maple Road
West Bloomfield, MI 48322
A charity of one's choice
- Family Members:
- Beloved husband of the late Marilyn "Cissy" Borsen. Dear father of Alan (Stacey) Borsen and Amy (Jack) Greenfield. Loving grandfather of Brandon Borsen, Brittany Borsen, Matthew (Sydney) Greenfield and Bryan Greenfield. Adoring son of the late Maurice and Gussie Borisoff. Devoted brother of the late Fred Borson. Brother-in-law of Janet Abramson Borson and the late Frances Borson and the late Eugene Cohen. Also survived by many loving nieces, nephews, other family members and friends.
- Email Condolences:
- If you would like you can send a condolence message via email to the family
- View the broadcast of the service:
- A video recording of the service is available. View the service.
- View a video tribute:
- A video tribute DVD has been uploaded. View the DVD tribute
- Yahrzeit Schedule:
- A 10 year Yahrzeit calendar is available.
Also, you can sign-up for an
annual email reminder of the yahrzeit.
Back to top