Ryan Dembs, a resident of Franklin, Michigan, died on October 17th, 2021 at the age of 49. Funeral services arranged by The Dorfman Chapel.
- Location of Service:
- Temple Israel- 5725 Walnut Lake Rd., West Bloomfield, MI 48323
- Date of Service:
- Tuesday October 19th, 2021
- Time of Service:
- 1:30 PM
- Interment at:
- Clover Hill Park, 2425 E 14 Mile Rd, Birmingham, MI
- Rabbi Harold Loss
Cantor Neil Michaels
- Shiva Information:
- The family will be sitting through Wednesday evening at the residence of Matt and Nicole Lester,
5625 Shadow Lane
Please Note: The Shiva Residence is a "Nut Free" environment.
Religious services will be held Tuesday and Wednesday evenings at 7:00PM
Shiva Hours: Tuesday- from 6:00PM until 8:30PM
Wednesday- from 1:00PM until 3:00PM and then 6:30PM until 8:30PM.
See our shiva mapping options
- Charitable contributions:
- The Ryan Dembs Campaign at The National Multiple Sclerosis Society
29777 Telegraph Rd. Ste. 1651
Southfield, MI 48034
A charity of one's choice
- Family Members:
- Ryan is survived by his wife of 20 years, Lindsay Dembs; his two sons Dylan and Harrison. He is survived by his devoted parents Linda Dembs and Sandra and Dennis Dembs; his loving mother-in-law and father-in-law Shelly and David Wainer; his sister and brother-in-law, Lauren and Randy Lesson; his sister-in-law and brother-in-law Ashley and Brian Adelman and his nieces and nephews Corey, Josh and Jillian Lesson, Aria and Evann Oleshansky, Madeline, Jonah, Isabella and Joey Adelman. also his special friend Suda Wagner, along with all of his loving relatives and a world of friends.
- Email Condolences:
- If you would like you can send a condolence message via email to the family
- View the broadcast of the service:
- A video recording of the service is available. View the service.
- Yahrzeit Schedule:
- A 10 year Yahrzeit calendar is available.
Also, you can sign-up for an
annual email reminder of the yahrzeit.
Back to top