Mildred Brodie, a resident of West Bloomfield, Michigan, died on September 21st, 2021 at the age of 97. Funeral services arranged by The Dorfman Chapel.
- Location of Service:
- Date of Service:
- Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Time of Service:
- 2:30 PM
- Interment at:
- Machpelah Cemetery, 21701 Woodward Ave, Ferndale, MI
- Rabbi Marla Hornsten
- Shiva Information:
- The family will be gathering following the interment through Thursday evening at the residence of Caryn Jaeger,
30615 Hunters Ln. Apt. 1
48334 Phone: (248) 539-1113
Please Note: The family has kindly requested that only vaccinated people attend the service and shiva.
See our shiva mapping options
- Charitable contributions:
- The National Multiple Sclerosis Society
29777 Telegraph Rd. Ste. 1651
Southfield, MI 48034
The Rabbi's Discretionary Fund at
5725 Walnut Lake Rd.
West Bloomfield, Michigan 48323
Phone: (248) 661-5700
The Jewish Hospice & Chaplaincy Network
6555 W. Maple Road
West Bloomfield, MI 48322
- Family Members:
- Beloved wife of the late Sidney Brodie. Dear mother of Caryn (the late Richard) Jaeger and Laurie Green. Loving grandmother of Alan Burk. Devoted sister of the late Martin Moss. Also survived by many other loving family members and friends.
- Email Condolences:
- If you would like you can send a condolence message via email to the family
- View the broadcast of the service:
- A video recording of the service is available. View the service.
- Yahrzeit Schedule:
- A 10 year Yahrzeit calendar is available.
Also, you can sign-up for an
annual email reminder of the yahrzeit.
Back to top