Rhoda L. Milan, a resident of West Bloomfield, Michigan, died on July 23rd, 2021 at the age of 87. Funeral services arranged by The Dorfman Chapel.
- Location of Service:
- Date of Service:
- Monday July 26th, 2021
- Time of Service:
- 12:00 Noon
- Interment at:
- Clover Hill Park, 2425 E 14 Mile Rd, Birmingham, MI
- Rabbi Paul Yedwab and Cantor Neil Michaels
- Shiva Information:
- Private family services
- Charitable contributions:
- American Diabetes Association
2451 Crystal Dr. Suite 900
Arlington, VA 22202
Phone: 800-342-2383 or
A charity of one's choice
- Family Members:
- Beloved wife of the late Sol Milan. Dear mother of Gary Milan, Stuart (Courtney) Milan and Dr. Mitchell (Jill) Milan. Dear sister of Marvin Skore, Loving grandmother of Matthew (Kaylyn) Milan, Jordan Milan, Evan Milan, Miriam Milan and Liv Milan. Great grandmother of Leah and Abigail. Sister-in-law of Linda (Jay) Schwarzberg and the late Marvin Milinsky. Also survived by many loving nieces, nephews, other family members and friends.
- Email Condolences:
- If you would like you can send a condolence message via email to the family
- View the broadcast of the service:
- A video recording of the service is available. View the service.
- Yahrzeit Schedule:
- A 10 year Yahrzeit calendar is available.
Also, you can sign-up for an
annual email reminder of the yahrzeit.
Back to top