Irene Alpiner, a resident of West Bloomfield, Michigan, died on July 19th, 2021 at the age of 91. Funeral services arranged by The Dorfman Chapel.
- Location of Service:
- Date of Service:
- Wednesday July 21st, 2021
- Time of Service:
- 3:30 PM
- Interment at:
- Machpelah Cemetery, 21701 Woodward Ave, Ferndale, MI
- Rabbi Chaim Bergstein
- Shiva Information:
- The family will be sitting on Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday and Monday at the residence of Dr. Neal and Karen Alpiner,
27275 Fairgrove Ave.
48025 Phone: (248) 885-4318.
Religious services will be held on Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday and Monday evenings at 7:30PM.
Shiva Hours: Thursday, Sunday and Monday from 3:00PM until 6:00PM and then Religious services at 7:30PM.
See our shiva mapping options
- Charitable contributions:
- A charity of one's choice
- Family Members:
- Beloved wife of the late Sol Alpiner. Dear mother of Tobie (Tom) Hartman, Pamela (Donald) Cohen and Dr. Neal (Karen) Alpiner. Loving grandmother of Brian Hartman, Steven (Caitlin) Hartman, Marcie (Eugene) Weissberger, Emily Cohen, Brett (Chandler) Alpiner, Sean (Patience) Alpiner, Kallie (Mitch) Kaufman, Brendan Alpiner and Kyra Alpiner. Adoring great-grandmother of Madelyn, Henry, Alice, Logan, Max, Spencer, Jacob and Evan. Also survived by many other loving family members and friends.
- Email Condolences:
- If you would like you can send a condolence message via email to the family
- View the broadcast of the service:
- A video recording of the service is available. View the service.
- Yahrzeit Schedule:
- A 10 year Yahrzeit calendar is available.
Also, you can sign-up for an
annual email reminder of the yahrzeit.
Back to top