In an effort to protect our families from the Coronavirus (COVID-19), outdoor graveside services are recommended, chapel services with restrictions are possible. Please see
Funeral Services as Covid-19 Restrictions Ease which will open in a separate window.
Howard Garvin, a resident of Boca Raton, FL, formerly of West Bloomfield, died on May 2nd, 2021 at the age of 83. Funeral services arranged by The Dorfman Chapel.
- Location of Service:
- Private Graveside Services
- Date of Service:
- Thursday May 6th, 2021
- Time of Service:
- 2:30 PM
- Interment at:
- Machpelah Cemetery, 21701 Woodward Ave, Ferndale, MI
- Rabbi Harold Loss
Cantor Neil Michaels
- Shiva Information:
- Due to the coronavirus pandemic, no formal shiva will be held.
- Charitable contributions:
- A charity of one's choice
- Family Members:
- Beloved husband of the late Maureen Garvin. Dear father of Larry (Robin) Garvin, Jillian (Paul) Frankel and Margo (John) Lansat. Loving grandfather of Hannah, Phillip and Sammy Garvin, Judah and Ava Frankel. Devoted brother of Beverly Peterson. Also survived by many other loving family members and friends.
- Email Condolences:
- If you would like you can send a condolence message via email to the family
- View the broadcast of the service:
- A video recording of the service is available. View the service.
- Yahrzeit Schedule:
- A 10 year Yahrzeit calendar is available.
Also, you can sign-up for an
annual email reminder of the yahrzeit.
Back to top