In an effort to protect our families from the Coronavirus (COVID-19), outdoor graveside services are recommended, chapel services with restrictions are possible. Please see
Funeral Services as Covid-19 Restrictions Ease which will open in a separate window.
William Nelson, a resident of Wolverine Lake, Michigan, died on April 29th, 2021 at the age of 86. Funeral services arranged by The Dorfman Chapel.
- Location of Service:
- Private Graveside Services
- Date of Service:
- Tuesday May 4th, 2021
- Time of Service:
- 1:30 PM
- Interment at:
- Great Lakes National Cemetery, http://www.cem.va.gov/cems/nchp/greatlakes.asp, 4200 Belford Road, Holly, MI 48442
- Rabbi Joshua L. Bennett
- Shiva Information:
- Due to the coronavirus pandemic, no formal shiva will be held.
- Charitable contributions:
- The Alzheimers Association
25200 Telegraph Rd. Suite 100
Southfield, MI 48033
Phone: (248) 351-0280
- Family Members:
- Beloved husband of Elizabeth Nelson. Dear father of Alan Nelson, Ami Burbidge, Nicole (David) Eberline, Eric (Denise) Imms, Paul Imms and Lisa (David) Hicks. Loving grandfather of Matthew Burbidge. Devoted brother of Judy (Erwin) Rubenstein. Also survived by many other loving family members and friends.
- Email Condolences:
- If you would like you can send a condolence message via email to the family
- View the broadcast of the service:
- A video recording of the service is available. View the service.
- Yahrzeit Schedule:
- A 10 year Yahrzeit calendar is available.
Also, you can sign-up for an
annual email reminder of the yahrzeit.
Back to top