In an effort to protect our families from the Coronavirus (COVID-19), outdoor graveside services are recommended, chapel services with restrictions are possible. Please see
Funeral Services as Covid-19 Restrictions Ease which will open in a separate window.
Marilyn Rowens, a resident of Southfield, Michigan, died on March 24th, 2021 at the age of 91. Funeral services arranged by The Dorfman Chapel.
- Location of Service:
- Temple/Synagogue- The Birmingham Temple, 28611 W. 12 Mile Rd., Farmington Hills, MI 48334
- Date of Service:
- Friday April 9th, 2021
- Time of Service:
- 12:00 PM
- Broadcast of Service:
- A live broadcast of the service is being broadcasted now. Join the broadcast.
- Interment at:
- Rabbi Jeffrey Falick
- Shiva Information:
- Due to the coronavirus pandemic, no formal shiva will be held.
- Charitable contributions:
- The Birmingham Temple
28611 W. 12 Mile Rd.
Farmington Hills, Michigan 48334
Phone: (248) 477-1410
or to the Society for Humanistic Judaism
28611 W 12 Mile Rd.
Farmington Hills, MI 48334
Phone: (248) 478-7610
- Family Members:
- Beloved wife of the late Jack Rowens. Dear mother of Dr. Bradley (Dr. Julie Finn) Rowens and Tracey Rowens. Loving grandmother of Alissa Rowens. Devoted sister of the late Arvey Shier and the late Rochelle Cantz. Also survived by many other loving family members and friends.
- Email Condolences:
- If you would like you can send a condolence message via email to the family
- Yahrzeit Schedule:
- A 10 year Yahrzeit calendar is available.
Also, you can sign-up for an
annual email reminder of the yahrzeit.
Back to top