In an effort to protect our families from the Coronavirus (COVID-19), outdoor graveside services are recommended, chapel services with restrictions are possible. Please see
Funeral Services as Covid-19 Restrictions Ease which will open in a separate window.
Faina Krivonos, a resident of West Bloomfield, Michigan, died on January 13th, 2021 at the age of 87. Funeral services arranged by The Dorfman Chapel.
- Location of Service:
- A Private Family Service will be held at The Dorfman Chapel
- Date of Service:
- Thursday January 14th, 2021
- Time of Service:
- 12:00 PM
- Interment at:
- The Hebrew Memorial Park Cemetery, 33230 Gratiot Ave., Clinton Township, MI 48035
- Rabbi David Nelson
- Shiva Information:
- Due to the coronavirus pandemic, no formal shiva will be held.
- Charitable contributions:
- A charity of one's choice
- Family Members:
- Beloved wife of the late Yaakov Krivonos. Dear mother of Alexander (Irina) Krivonos and Alla (Eugene) Blakeman. Loving grandmother of Dimitry Krivonos and Michael Blakeman. Also survived by many loving cousins, nieces, nephews, other family members and friends.
- Email Condolences:
- If you would like you can send a condolence message via email to the family
- View the broadcast of the service:
- A video recording of the service is available. View the service.
- Yahrzeit Schedule:
- A 10 year Yahrzeit calendar is available.
Also, you can sign-up for an
annual email reminder of the yahrzeit.
Back to top