In an effort to protect our families from the Coronavirus (COVID-19), outdoor graveside services are recommended, chapel services with restrictions are possible. Please see
Funeral Services as Covid-19 Restrictions Ease which will open in a separate window.
Dr. Robert B. Ancell, a resident of Farmington Hills, Michigan, died on January 12th, 2021 at the age of 79. Funeral services arranged by The Dorfman Chapel.
- Location of Service:
- Private Graveside Services
- Date of Service:
- Thursday January 14th, 2021
- Time of Service:
- 2:00 PM
- Interment at:
- Adat Shalom Memorial Park Cemetery, 28500 6 Mile Rd, Livonia, Michigan
- Rabbi Jennifer Kaluzny
- Shiva Information:
- Due to the coronavirus pandemic, no formal shiva will be held.
- Charitable contributions:
- The Send A Kid To Tamarack
6735 Telegraph Rd. #380
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48301
Phone: (248) 647-1100
or to the The Dr. Robert B Ancell Memorial Fund
The Roeper School
41190 Woodward Avenue
bloomfield hills, MI 48034
- Family Members:
- Beloved husband of Judy Ancell. Dear father of Beth (David) Fienman and Michael David Sasson. Loving grandfather of Liam, Drew, Jonisha and Sequari. Devoted brother-in-law of Jack (Arlene) Schultz, David (the late Elaine) Steinhardt and the late Carol Greenwald. Also survived by many loving nieces, nephews, great nieces and nephews, other family members and friends.
- Email Condolences:
- If you would like you can send a condolence message via email to the family
- View the broadcast of the service:
- A video recording of the service is available. View the service.
- Yahrzeit Schedule:
- A 10 year Yahrzeit calendar is available.
Also, you can sign-up for an
annual email reminder of the yahrzeit.
Back to top