Jack Masser, a resident of West Bloomfield, Michigan, died on January 4th, 2021 at the age of 84. Funeral services arranged by The Dorfman Chapel.
- Location of Service:
- Private Graveside Services
- Date of Service:
- Thursday January 7th, 2021
- Time of Service:
- 12:00 PM
- Interment at:
- Clover Hill Park, 2425 E 14 Mile Rd, Birmingham, MI
- Rabbi Joseph Krakoff
- Shiva Information:
- In order to comply with Covid protocols, the family will be accepting visitors in small groups at their home in West Bloomfield. If you would like to schedule visit at the Shiva residence, please call the daughter, Hillary Smith at (248) 981-3174 to arrange a time.
- Charitable contributions:
- The Jewish Hospice & Chaplaincy Network
6555 W. Maple Road
West Bloomfield, MI 48322
A charity of one's choice
- Family Members:
- Beloved husband of Patti Masser. Dear father of Doug Masser and Hillary (Steven) Smith. Loving grandfather of Logan Cooper Smith and Riley Louis Smith. Devoted son of the late Mary and Harry Masser. Adoring son-in-law of the late Sylvia and Louis Sobel. Also survived by many other loving family members and friends.
- Email Condolences:
- If you would like you can send a condolence message via email to the family
- View the broadcast of the service:
- A video recording of the service is available. View the service.
- Yahrzeit Schedule:
- A 10 year Yahrzeit calendar is available.
Also, you can sign-up for an
annual email reminder of the yahrzeit.
Back to top