In an effort to protect our families from the Coronavirus (COVID-19), outdoor graveside services are recommended, chapel services with restrictions are possible. Please see
Funeral Services as Covid-19 Restrictions Ease which will open in a separate window.
Dr. Jerry Arnold Aronoff, a resident of Walled Lake, Michigan, died on November 20th, 2020 at the age of 79. Funeral services arranged by The Dorfman Chapel.
- Location of Service:
- A Private Family Service will be held at The Dorfman Chapel
- Date of Service:
- Sunday November 22nd, 2020
- Time of Service:
- 11:30 AM
- Interment at:
- Rabbi Marla Hornsten
- Shiva Information:
- Due to the coronavirus pandemic, private family shiva will be held.
- Charitable contributions:
- A charity of one's choice
- Family Members:
- Jerry Arnold Aronoff was survived by his loving wife of 55 years Alicia Karen Aronoff. He was also cherished by his 5 children, Mardi (Darin) Edelheit, Craig (Lauren) Aronoff, Randi (Joel) Freeman, Cari (Craig) Stoller, and Dani (Don) Klacking and his 11 adoring grandchildren, Luke, Justin and Reed Edelheit, Rikki and Jessi Aronoff, Rayna and Peri Freeman, Simon and Maggie Stoller, and Shea and Kinsley Klacking. He was also survived by his brothers and sisters-in-laws Larry (Joanne) Aronoff and Mervin (Sheila) Aronoff and his brother-in-law and sister-in-law Allan and Shelley Kalmus as well as many loving nieces, nephews, great nieces, great nephews and lifelong friends.
- Email Condolences:
- If you would like you can send a condolence message via email to the family
- View the broadcast of the service:
- A video recording of the service is available. View the service.
- Yahrzeit Schedule:
- A 10 year Yahrzeit calendar is available.
Also, you can sign-up for an
annual email reminder of the yahrzeit.
Back to top