In an effort to protect our families from the Coronavirus (COVID-19), outdoor graveside services are recommended, chapel services with restrictions are possible. Please see
Funeral Services as Covid-19 Restrictions Ease which will open in a separate window.
Dr. Louis Miller, a resident of Palisades, New York, died on November 19th, 2020 at the age of 69. Funeral services arranged by The Dorfman Chapel.
- Location of Service:
- Private Graveside Services
- Date of Service:
- Sunday November 22nd, 2020
- Time of Service:
- 3:00 PM
- Interment at:
- Clover Hill Park, 2425 E 14 Mile Rd, Birmingham, MI
- Rabbi Asher Lopatin
- Shiva Information:
- Due to the coronavirus pandemic, no formal shiva will be held.
- Charitable contributions:
- American Diabetes Association
2451 Crystal Dr. Suite 900
Arlington, VA 22202
- Family Members:
- Louis Miller was the beloved son of the late Milton and Florence Miller. He is survived by his daughters Chana Heath and Dalia Miller and his son-in-law Jay Heath, as well as his brothers Kevin and Mark Miller. He was the proud grandfather to two grandsons, Jack and Noah Heath.
- Email Condolences:
- If you would like you can send a condolence message via email to the family
- View the broadcast of the service:
- A video recording of the service is available. View the service.
- Yahrzeit Schedule:
- A 10 year Yahrzeit calendar is available.
Also, you can sign-up for an
annual email reminder of the yahrzeit.
Back to top