In an effort to protect our families from the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we join with other Jewish funeral homes and follow the directives of health professionals and the Michigan Board of Rabbis. Consistent with the best medical advice, outdoor graveside services are recommended. However, indoor services will be allowed with attendance not to exceed 36 people. We will continue to provide professional, dignified and compassionate service. Our highest priority is the health, safety, and comfort of our families. Thank you for your understanding.
Stuart Rice, a resident of Farmington Hills, Michigan, died on October 18th, 2020 at the age of 78. Funeral services arranged by The Dorfman Chapel.
- Location of Service:
- Private Graveside Services
- Date of Service:
- Wednesday October 21st, 2020
- Time of Service:
- 10:00 AM
- Interment at:
- Beth El Memorial, 28120 6 Mile Rd, Livonia, MI
- Rabbi Jeffrey Falick
- Shiva Information:
- Due to the coronavirus pandemic, no formal shiva will be held.
- Charitable contributions:
- The Birmingham Temple
28611 W. 12 Mile Rd.
Farmington Hills, Michigan 48334
Phone: (248) 477-1410
A charity of one's choice
- Family Members:
- Beloved husband of Laura Rice. Dear father of David (Noreen Bucknum) Rice. Loving grandfather of Maggie Bucknum-Rice. Devoted brother of Susan and the late Stephen (the late Ellen) Rice. Also survived by many loving cousins, nieces, nephews, other family members and friends.
- Email Condolences:
- If you would like you can send a condolence message via email to the family
- View the broadcast of the service:
- A video recording of the service is available. View the service.
- Yahrzeit Schedule:
- A 10 year Yahrzeit calendar is available.
Also, you can sign-up for an
annual email reminder of the yahrzeit.
Back to top