In an effort to protect our families from the Coronavirus (COVID-19), outdoor graveside services are recommended, chapel services with restrictions are possible. Please see
Funeral Services as Covid-19 Restrictions Ease which will open in a separate window.
David Kane, a resident of Farmington Hills, Michigan, died on September 10th, 2020 at the age of 69. Funeral services arranged by The Dorfman Chapel.
- Location of Service:
- Private Graveside Services
- Date of Service:
- Wednesday September 16th, 2020
- Time of Service:
- 12:00 PM
- Interment at:
- Adat Shalom Memorial Park Cemetery, 28500 6 Mile Rd, Livonia, Michigan
- Rabbi Joshua L. Bennett
- Shiva Information:
- Due to the coronavirus pandemic, private shiva will be held.
- Charitable contributions:
- A charity of one's choice
- Family Members:
- Beloved husband of Kathleen Kane. Dear father of Matthew Kane, Jonathan Kane and Alecia Kane. Loving grandfather of Aiden Kane, Tyler Kane, Ryne Siebenmark and Kaylee Kane. Devoted brother Steven (Denise) Kane. Also survived by many other loving family members and friends.
- Email Condolences:
- If you would like you can send a condolence message via email to the family
- View the broadcast of the service:
- A video recording of the service is available. View the service.
- Yahrzeit Schedule:
- A 10 year Yahrzeit calendar is available.
Also, you can sign-up for an
annual email reminder of the yahrzeit.
Back to top