In an effort to protect our families from the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we join with other Jewish funeral homes and follow the directives of health professionals and the Michigan Board of Rabbis. Services will be limited in size and currently are held only at gravesite. However, most services are broadcasted and may be viewed live and are recorded on our website. We will continue to provide professional, dignified and compassionate service. Our highest priority is the health, safety, and comfort of our families. Thank you for your understanding.
Patricia Becker, a resident of Southfield, Michigan, died on August 11th, 2020 at the age of 80. Funeral services arranged by The Dorfman Chapel.
- Location of Service:
- Private Graveside Services
- Date of Service:
- Thursday August 13th, 2020
- Time of Service:
- 10:30 AM
- Interment at:
- Workmens Circle Cemetery, 33550 S. Gratiot Ave, Clinton Township, MI
See the cemetery location map
- Rabbi Jeffrey Falick
- Shiva Information:
- Due to the coronavirus pandemic, no formal shiva will be held.
- Charitable contributions:
- The Birmingham Temple
28611 W. 12 Mile Rd.
Farmington Hills, Michigan 48334
Phone: (248) 477-1410
- Family Members:
- Beloved wife of Allan Becker. Dear mother of Julie (Alan Silverleib) Becker, Barbara (Jonathan Bilmes) Becker, Ruth Becker. Loving grandmother of Anna and Rebecca Silverleib, Eli, Naomi and Uri Bilmes, Leah Rose Becker. Adoring great-grandmother of Hillel and Aryeh Bilmes. Devoted sister of Mark (Bonnie) Cousens and Marsha (Michael Weinstein) Meckler. Also survived by many loving nieces, nephews, other family members and friends.
- Email Condolences:
- If you would like you can send a condolence message via email to the family
- View the broadcast of the service:
- A video recording of the service is available. View the service.
- Yahrzeit Schedule:
- A 10 year Yahrzeit calendar is available.
Also, you can sign-up for an
annual email reminder of the yahrzeit.
Back to top