In an effort to protect our families from the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we join with other Jewish funeral homes and follow the directives of health professionals and the Michigan Board of Rabbis. Services will be limited in size and currently are held only at gravesite. However, most services are broadcasted and may be viewed live and are recorded on our website. We will continue to provide professional, dignified and compassionate service. Our highest priority is the health, safety, and comfort of our families. Thank you for your understanding.
Florine Rothenberg, a resident of West Bloomfield, Michigan, died on August 10th, 2020 at the age of 93. Funeral services arranged by The Dorfman Chapel.
- Location of Service:
- Private Graveside Services
- Date of Service:
- Tuesday August 11th, 2020
- Time of Service:
- 1:15 PM
- Interment at:
- Adat Shalom Memorial Park Cemetery, 28500 6 Mile Rd, Livonia, Michigan
See the cemetery location map
- Rabbi Paul Yedwab
- Shiva Information:
- Due to the coronavirus pandemic, no formal shiva will be held.
- Charitable contributions:
- The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
1471 E. 12 Mile Rd.
Madison Hts., MI 48071
Phone: (248) 582-2900
- Family Members:
- Florine was the beloved wife of the late Harold Rothenberg. She is survived by her children Adrienne and Jerry Weinstein and Linda and Marc Siegler; grandchildren Jeffrey Weinstein, Randy and Lisa Weinstein, Aaron Siegler and Jori Trelfa; great-grandchildren Shane and Hope Trelfa and Elly, Levi and Leni Weinstein. Brother and sister-in-law Raymond and Margery Franklin.
- Email Condolences:
- If you would like you can send a condolence message via email to the family
- View the broadcast of the service:
- A video recording of the service is available. View the service.
- Yahrzeit Schedule:
- A 10 year Yahrzeit calendar is available.
Also, you can sign-up for an
annual email reminder of the yahrzeit.
Back to top