In an effort to protect our families from the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we join with other Jewish funeral homes and follow the directives of health professionals and the Michigan Board of Rabbis. Services will be limited in size and currently are held only at gravesite. However, most services are broadcasted and may be viewed live and are recorded on our website. We will continue to provide professional, dignified and compassionate service. Our highest priority is the health, safety, and comfort of our families. Thank you for your understanding.
Rose Fineman, a resident of West Bloomfield, Michigan, died on August 7th, 2020 at the age of 94. Funeral services arranged by The Dorfman Chapel.
- Location of Service:
- Private Graveside Services
- Date of Service:
- Sunday August 9th, 2020
- Time of Service:
- 10:00 AM
- Interment at:
- Machpelah Cemetery, 21701 Woodward Ave, Ferndale, MI
See the cemetery location map
- Rabbi Aaron Bergman
- Shiva Information:
- Due to the coronavirus pandemic, no formal shiva will be held.
- Charitable contributions:
- A charity of one's choice
- Family Members:
- Beloved wife of the late Albert Fineman. Dear mother of Judith (Ron) Ossipove and Sheldon (Nancy) Fineman. Loving grandmother of Adam (Brittany) Ossipove, Amanda (Daniel) Levine, Ashley Fineman, Kelly (Nick Ross) Fineman. Adoring great-grandmother of Talia, Lainie, Jacques, Colette and Mason. Devoted sister of the late Alice Moss, Paul Weinger and Ben Weinger. Also survived by many loving nieces, nephews, other family members and friends.
- Email Condolences:
- If you would like you can send a condolence message via email to the family
- View the broadcast of the service:
- A video recording of the service is available. View the service.
- Yahrzeit Schedule:
- A 10 year Yahrzeit calendar is available.
Also, you can sign-up for an
annual email reminder of the yahrzeit.
Back to top