As Covid restrictions ease, both indoor and outdoor services are available. For additional information please see
Funeral Services as Covid-19 Restrictions Ease which will open in a separate window.
Jack Barish, a resident of West Bloomfield, Michigan, died on July 31st, 2020 at the age of 92. Funeral services arranged by The Dorfman Chapel.
- Location of Service:
- Private Graveside Services
- Date of Service:
- Monday August 3rd, 2020
- Time of Service:
- 12:00 PM
- Interment at:
- Adat Shalom Memorial Park Cemetery, 28500 6 Mile Rd, Livonia, Michigan
- Rabbi Aaron Starr
- Shiva Information:
- Due to the coronavirus pandemic, no formal shiva will be held.
- Charitable contributions:
- ADL Anti-Defamation League
25800 Northwestern Hwy. Ste. 980
Southfield, MI 48075
Phone: (248) 353-7553
or to the Friends of the Israel Defense Forces
Telephone Number: (212) 244-3118
PO Box 4224 NY, NY 10163
A charity of one's choice
- Family Members:
- Jack Barish, 92 of West Bloomfield, died July 31, 2020
He was the devoted husband of Harriet Barish
Loving father of Stuart (Miriam) Barish, Steve Milgrom, Lee (Bruce) Sack
Devoted Grandfather of Nikki Barish, Max Barish, Allie Barish, Erica Barish, Adam (Valerie Efros) Milgrom, Nicki Milgrom, Tedi Milgrom, Andrew Milgrom, Alexis Sack, Evan (Lisa) Sack Devoted Great Grandfather of Ada Efros and Rafi Efros
Nothing meant more to him than his family and he is survived by his brother and sister in law, Sid and Rita Barish, and sister in law Bruria Barish.
He was devoted to his parents, the late Louis and Lillian Barish. He was predeceased by his other siblings the late Ben Barish, Sylvia and Sol Smith and Herbie Barish.
He was loved by all and will be greatly missed, by many nieces and nephews who he cherished and held in his heart.
- Email Condolences:
- If you would like you can send a condolence message via email to the family
- View the broadcast of the service:
- A video recording of the service is available. View the service.
- Yahrzeit Schedule:
- A 10 year Yahrzeit calendar is available.
Also, you can sign-up for an
annual email reminder of the yahrzeit.
Back to top