Florence Mars, a resident of West Bloomfield, Michigan, died on July 28th, 2020 at the age of 92. Funeral services arranged by The Dorfman Chapel.
- Location of Service:
- Private Graveside Services
- Date of Service:
- Thursday July 30th, 2020
- Time of Service:
- 2:00 PM
- Interment at:
- Clover Hill Park, 2425 E 14 Mile Rd, Birmingham, MI
- Rabbi Michael Moskowitz
- Shiva Information:
- A zoom shiva will be held Thursday evening at 7:00PM. Please contact the family for the link.
- Charitable contributions:
- The Michigan Parkinson Foundation
30400 Telegraph Rd. Ste. 150
Bingham Farms, MI 48025
Phone: (248) 433-1011
The Jewish Hospice & Chaplaincy Network
6555 W. Maple Road
West Bloomfield, MI 48322
- Family Members:
- Beloved wife of the late Albert Mars. Dear mother of Barbara (Gary) Pollack, Nicholas (Kelly) Sol and Jill (Juergen) Wiesenberger. Loving grandmother of Marla Pollack, Seth Pollack, Devon Pollack, Spencer Sol, Ethan Friedman, Allie Friedman and Beth (Peter) Nagy. Adoring great-grandmother of Owen, Jonah, Caitlyn, Zander, Jack and Adam. Devoted great-great-grandmother of Penelope. Sister of Stephen (Susan) Adler and Francine (Robert) Levine. Also survived by many other loving family members and friends.
- Email Condolences:
- If you would like you can send a condolence message via email to the family
- View the broadcast of the service:
- A video recording of the service is available. View the service.
- Yahrzeit Schedule:
- A 10 year Yahrzeit calendar is available.
Also, you can sign-up for an
annual email reminder of the yahrzeit.
Back to top