In an effort to protect our families from the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we join with other Jewish funeral homes and follow the directives of health professionals and the Michigan Board of Rabbis. Services will be limited in size and currently are held only at gravesite. However, most services are broadcasted and may be viewed live and are recorded on our website. We will continue to provide professional, dignified and compassionate service. Our highest priority is the health, safety, and comfort of our families. Thank you for your understanding.
Dorothy Diskin, a resident of Farmington Hills, died on July 28th, 2020 at the age of 88. Funeral services arranged by The Dorfman Chapel.
- Location of Service:
- Private Graveside Services
- Date of Service:
- Friday July 31st, 2020
- Time of Service:
- 12:00 PM
- Interment at:
- Adat Shalom Memorial Park Cemetery, 28500 6 Mile Rd, Livonia, Michigan
See the cemetery location map
- Rabbi David Nelson
- Shiva Information:
- Due to the coronavirus pandemic, no formal shiva will be held.
- Charitable contributions:
- The Jewish National Fund
78 Randall Ave.
Rockville Center, New York 11570
Phone: (800) 542-TREE
A charity of one's choice
- Family Members:
- A warm and loving wife, mother, and grandmother whose greatest joy was taking care of her family and others.
She is survived by her beloved husband Marty of 69 years; Sons Jeffrey (Sharon), Stuart (Carol), and Robert (Hillary); Grandchildren Daniel, Rachel, Jodi, Joshua, Ryan and Tyler; Great-grandchildren Isaiah and Coreyon; many loving nieces, nephews, other family members and friends.
- Email Condolences:
- If you would like you can send a condolence message via email to the family
- View the broadcast of the service:
- A video recording of the service is available. View the service.
- Yahrzeit Schedule:
- A 10 year Yahrzeit calendar is available.
Also, you can sign-up for an
annual email reminder of the yahrzeit.
Back to top