In an effort to protect our families from the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we join with other Jewish funeral homes and follow the directives of health professionals and the Michigan Board of Rabbis. Services will be limited in size and currently are held only at gravesite. However, most services are broadcasted and may be viewed live and are recorded on our website. We will continue to provide professional, dignified and compassionate service. Our highest priority is the health, safety, and comfort of our families. Thank you for your understanding.
Maxine Feig, a resident of West Bloomfield, Michigan, died on July 18th, 2020 at the age of 87. Funeral services arranged by The Dorfman Chapel.
- Location of Service:
- Private Graveside Services
- Date of Service:
- Tuesday July 21st, 2020
- Time of Service:
- 1:00 PM
- Interment at:
- Adat Shalom Memorial Park Cemetery, 28500 6 Mile Rd, Livonia, Michigan
See the cemetery location map
- Rabbi Nadav Caine
- Shiva Information:
- Due to the coronavirus pandemic, no formal shiva will be held.
- Charitable contributions:
- The American Heart Association
27777 Franklin Rd. Suite 1150
Southfield, MI 48034
Phone: (248) 827-4214 or 1-800-242-8721
- Family Members:
- Beloved wife of the late Leon Feig. Dear mother of Susan (Larry) Adler and Andrea (Rick) Berman. Loving grandmother of Stephanie Adler, Evan (Fiancee' Marina Pulik) Adler and Pamela Weinberg. Devoted sister of the late Doris Broder and step-sister of Evelyn Levy. Also survived by many other loving family members and friends.
- Email Condolences:
- If you would like you can send a condolence message via email to the family
- View the broadcast of the service:
- A video recording of the service is available. View the service.
- Yahrzeit Schedule:
- A 10 year Yahrzeit calendar is available.
Also, you can sign-up for an
annual email reminder of the yahrzeit.
Back to top