In an effort to protect our families from the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we join with other Jewish funeral homes and follow the directives of health professionals and the Michigan Board of Rabbis. Services will be limited in size and currently are held only at gravesite. However, most services are broadcasted and may be viewed live and are recorded on our website. We will continue to provide professional, dignified and compassionate service. Our highest priority is the health, safety, and comfort of our families. Thank you for your understanding.
Manuel "Manny" Silverman, a resident of Ft. Wayne, Indiana, died on July 16th, 2020 at the age of 94. Funeral services arranged by The Dorfman Chapel.
- Location of Service:
- Date of Service:
- Monday July 20th, 2020
- Time of Service:
- 1:00 PM
- Interment at:
- Lindenwood Cemetery in Ft. Wayne, Indiana
- Rabbi Meir Bargeron
- Shiva Information:
- Due to the coronavirus pandemic, no formal shiva will be held.
- Charitable contributions:
- ALS of Michigan
24359 Northwestern Hwy, Suite 100
Southfield, MI 48075
Phone: (248) 354-6100
A charity of one's choice
- Family Members:
- Husband of 48 years of the late Margaret “Maggie”. Dear father of John ( Tori Klemmetsen) Silverman, Geoffrey (Francine Schlesinger) and Julie (Ryan) Ditton. Adoring grandfather of Daniel Silverman, Rachel (Joe) Wetzel, Ayden Ditton and Lily Ditton. Proud great grandfather of Julian and Sydney Wetzel. Loving companion of 18 years of Jane Martin. Also survived by other loving family members and friends.
- Email Condolences:
- If you would like you can send a condolence message via email to the family
- Yahrzeit Schedule:
- A 10 year Yahrzeit calendar is available.
Also, you can sign-up for an
annual email reminder of the yahrzeit.
Back to top