In an effort to protect our families from the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we join with other Jewish funeral homes and follow the directives of health professionals and the Michigan Board of Rabbis. Services will be limited in size and currently are held only at gravesite. However, most services are broadcasted and may be viewed live and are recorded on our website. We will continue to provide professional, dignified and compassionate service. Our highest priority is the health, safety, and comfort of our families. Thank you for your understanding.
Adeline Meisner, a resident of West Bloomfield, Michigan, died on July 6th, 2020 at the age of 95. Funeral services arranged by The Dorfman Chapel.
- Location of Service:
- Private Graveside Services
- Date of Service:
- Friday July 17th, 2020
- Time of Service:
- 10:00 AM
- Interment at:
- Beth Abraham, 21569 Woodward Ave, Ferndale, MI
See the cemetery location map
- Rabbi Paul Yedwab
- Shiva Information:
- Due to the coronavirus pandemic, no formal shiva will be held.
- Charitable contributions:
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI)
PO Box 49104
Baltimore, MD 21297
Phone: 1-888-999-NAMI (6264)
- Family Members:
- Dear mother of Jim (Ann) Meisner and the late Marcy Meisner. Loving grandmother of Aaron and Eli Meisner. Adoring daughter of the late Emanuel and Anna Reich. Devoted sister of the late Clara Fishman. Also survived by many other loving family members and friends.
- Email Condolences:
- If you would like you can send a condolence message via email to the family
- View the broadcast of the service:
- A video recording of the service is available. View the service.
- Yahrzeit Schedule:
- A 10 year Yahrzeit calendar is available.
Also, you can sign-up for an
annual email reminder of the yahrzeit.
Back to top