Jonathan Gourwitz, a resident of Birmingham, Michigan, died on May 2nd, 2020 at the age of 39. Funeral services arranged by The Dorfman Chapel.
- Location of Service:
- Private Graveside Services
- Date of Service:
- Tuesday May 5th, 2020
- Time of Service:
- 2:30 PM
- Interment at:
- Rabbi Mark Miller and Rabbi Megan Brudney
Cantor Rachel Kalmowitz
- Shiva Information:
- A virtual shiva will be held on Tuesday, beginning at 6:00PM by Zoom session. To join the Zoom session please go to:
or visit https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82839326199
- Charitable contributions:
- The Jewish Hospice & Chaplaincy Network
6555 W. Maple Road
West Bloomfield, MI 48322
The Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
24359 Northwestern Highway
Southfield, MI 48075
Phone: (248) 355-1133
- Family Members:
- Beloved husband of Sarah Gourwitz. Loving son of Donna (Dr. Glenn) Gradis and David (Pam) Gourwitz. Devoted brother of Jennifer Sisk, Jillian (Jeremy) Livingstone and Michael Gradis. Adoring uncle of Devon Sisk, Dylan Sisk,
Dalton Sisk, Olivia Livingstone, Cashton Livingstone, Caelan Livingstone, Kolton Livingstone and Kyler Livingstone.
- Email Condolences:
- If you would like you can send a condolence message via email to the family
- View the broadcast of the service:
- A video recording of the service is available. View the service.
- Yahrzeit Schedule:
- A 10 year Yahrzeit calendar is available.
Also, you can sign-up for an
annual email reminder of the yahrzeit.
Back to top