Khaya Potashinskaya, a resident of Oak Park, Michigan, died on February 13th, 2020 at the age of 96. Funeral services arranged by The Dorfman Chapel.
- Location of Service:
- The Dorfman Chapel- main chapel (map to our Chapel)
- Date of Service:
- Sunday February 16th, 2020
- Time of Service:
- 2:00 PM
- Interment at:
- The Hebrew Memorial Park Cemetery, 33230 Gratiot Ave., Clinton Township, MI 48035
See the cemetery location map
- Rabbi Yosef Mishulovin
- Shiva Information:
- Immediately following the interment, friends are invited to the Val's Delicatessen,
4301 Orchard Lake Rd.
48323 Phone: (248) 973-8037.
See our shiva mapping options
- Charitable contributions:
- A charity of one's choice
- Family Members:
- Beloved wife of the late Khonya Potashinsky. Dear mother of Alexander (Irina) Potashinsky and Michael (Alla) Potashinsky. Loving grandmother of Stanislav (Julie) Potashinsky, Marina (Mark) Schwartzmann and Svata (Hal) Roth. Adoring great-grandmother of Conan, Jonathan, Benjamin and Morgan. Devoted sister of the late Seymon Bograchev. Also survived by many other loving family members and friends.
- Email Condolences:
- If you would like you can send a condolence message via email to the family
- Listen to recording of service:
- An audio-only recording of the service is available.
Listen to the audio
- View the broadcast of the service:
- A video recording of the service is available. View the service.
- Yahrzeit Schedule:
- A 10 year Yahrzeit calendar is available.
Also, you can sign-up for an
annual email reminder of the yahrzeit.
Back to top