Ezra Karse Foner, a resident of West Bloomfield, Michigan, died on February 8th, 2020 at the age of 87. Funeral services arranged by The Dorfman Chapel.
- Location of Service:
- The Dorfman Chapel- main chapel (map to our Chapel)
- Date of Service:
- Thursday February 13th, 2020
- Time of Service:
- 3:00 PM
- Interment at:
- Just a memorial service will be held
- Rabbi Jen Lader
- Shiva Information:
- The family will be gathering following the service until 7:00PM at the Radisson Hotel,
31525 W. 12 Mile Rd.
See our shiva mapping options
- Charitable contributions:
- The Friendship Circle
6892 West Maple Road
West Bloomfield, MI 48322
- Family Members:
- Beloved husband of Frona H. Foner. Dear father of Miriam (Eric Gould) Foner-Gould, Adrienne Gornstein and Ross Foner. Loving grandfather of Adam, Michael, Daniel, Amanda and Charles. Devoted brother of the late Manny Foner, Nathan Ossepow and Sally Silverstein. Also survived by many loving nieces, nephews, other family members and friends.
Devoted husband, father, and grandfather. Ezra was a retired teacher from Southfield public schools. Through his private practice and teaching he touched the minds and hearts of many. He was an avid collector and seller of antiquities. He led an extremely active life
- Email Condolences:
- If you would like you can send a condolence message via email to the family
- Listen to recording of service:
- An audio-only recording of the service is available.
Listen to the audio
- View the broadcast of the service:
- A video recording of the service is available. View the service.
- Yahrzeit Schedule:
- A 10 year Yahrzeit calendar is available.
Also, you can sign-up for an
annual email reminder of the yahrzeit.
Back to top