Bruce Kwaselow, a resident of Birmingham, Michigan, died on February 9th, 2020 at the age of 66. Funeral services arranged by The Dorfman Chapel.
- Location of Service:
- The Dorfman Chapel- main chapel (map to our Chapel)
- Date of Service:
- Tuesday February 11th, 2020
- Time of Service:
- 12:00 PM
- Interment at:
- Adat Shalom Memorial Park Cemetery, 28500 6 Mile Rd, Livonia, Michigan
See the cemetery location map
- Rabbi Steven Rubenstein
- Shiva Information:
- The family will be sitting through Wednesday evening at the residence of Alvin and Ruth Kwaselow,
30839 N. Wendybrook Ct.
48334 Phone: (248) 851-9531
Religious services will be held on Tuesday and Wednesday evenings at 7:00PM.
Shiva Hours: Tuesday- following the interment until 4:00PM, then 6:30PM until 8:30PM
Wednesday- from 1:00PM until 4:00PM, then 6:30PM until 8:30PM.
See our shiva mapping options
- Charitable contributions:
- The American Cancer Society
20450 Civic Center Dr.
Southfield, MI 48076
Phone: (248) 663-3400
or to a charity of one's choice
- Family Members:
- Beloved son of the late Joseph and Ruth Kwaselow. Dear brother of Alvin (Ruth) Kwaselow. Loving uncle of David Kwaselow and Lindsay (Josh) Fisher. Also survived by his best friend, Carol Uglean and many other loving cousins, other family members and friends.
- Email Condolences:
- If you would like you can send a condolence message via email to the family
- Listen to recording of service:
- An audio-only recording of the service is available.
Listen to the audio
- View the broadcast of the service:
- A video recording of the service is available. View the service.
- Yahrzeit Schedule:
- A 10 year Yahrzeit calendar is available.
Also, you can sign-up for an
annual email reminder of the yahrzeit.
Back to top