Edward M. Miller, a resident of West Bloomfield, Michigan, died on February 8th, 2020 at the age of 89. Funeral services arranged by The Dorfman Chapel.
- Location of Service:
- The Dorfman Chapel- main chapel (map to our Chapel)
- Date of Service:
- Monday February 10th, 2020
- Time of Service:
- 10:00 AM
- Interment at:
- Adat Shalom Memorial Park Cemetery, 28500 6 Mile Rd, Livonia, Michigan
See the cemetery location map
- Rabbi Joseph Krakoff
Hazzan Daniel Gross
- Shiva Information:
- The family will be sitting through Tuesday evening at the residence:
4685 Valleyview Dr. South
48323 Phone: (248) 737-2741.
Religious services will be held on Monday and Tuesday evenings at 7:00PM.
Shiva Hours: Monday- following the interment until 4:00PM, then 6:30PM - 9:00PM
Tuesday- from 2:00PM - 4:00PM, then 6:30PM - 9:00PM.
See our shiva mapping options
- Charitable contributions:
- The Jewish Hospice & Chaplaincy Network
6555 W. Maple Road
West Bloomfield, MI 48322
or to the University of Michigan Law School
Attn: Gift Processing
4000 Jeffries Hall, 701 S. State St.
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-3091
- Family Members:
- He was an Attorney at Law for over 60 years, finally retiring just this past August.
He was proud to have served in the Army Judge Advocate General’s Corp. during the Korean Conflict and for many years beyond.
He attended the University of Michigan for both an undergraduate degree and a JD with distinction from the law school. He was a life-long season ticket holder for University of Michigan football, and a passionate fan.
A winning football season gave him pleasure but the greatest joy of his life came from the people who survive him; His devoted wife, Leanne, his loving children Claudia (William) Kretzchmar, David (Mary Beth) Miller, Joe Aller, and Tracy Aller. His beautiful grandchildren; Brendan (Corey) Kretzchmar, Russell Kretzchmar, Rachel and Lisa Miller, Carly Aller, and Hannah and Sammy Cohen, and his amazing great-grandson, William Cole Kretzchmar.
- Email Condolences:
- If you would like you can send a condolence message via email to the family
- Listen to recording of service:
- An audio-only recording of the service is available.
Listen to the audio
- View the broadcast of the service:
- A video recording of the service is available. View the service.
- Yahrzeit Schedule:
- A 10 year Yahrzeit calendar is available.
Also, you can sign-up for an
annual email reminder of the yahrzeit.
Back to top