Sara Lee Spiwak, a resident of Southfield, Michigan, died on January 16th, 2020 at the age of 99. Funeral services arranged by The Dorfman Chapel.
- Location of Service:
- The Dorfman Chapel- main chapel (map to our Chapel)
- Date of Service:
- Sunday January 19th, 2020
- Time of Service:
- 12:00 PM
- Interment at:
- Beth El Memorial, 28120 6 Mile Rd, Livonia, MI
See the cemetery location map
- Rabbi Tamara Kolton
- Shiva Information:
- Following the interment, friends are invited to a luncheon, beginning at 2:00PM at the Townsend Hotel,
100 Townsend St.
48009 Phone: (248) 642-7900.
See our shiva mapping options
- Charitable contributions:
- The Alzheimers Association
25200 Telegraph Rd. Suite 100
Southfield, MI 48033
Phone: (248) 351-0280
or to JARC
6735 Telegraph Rd. Suite 100
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48301
or to a charity of one's choice
- Family Members:
- Dear mother of Karen Egren and Robert Spiwak. Loving grandmother of Brandon Egren. Sara was the loving daughter of the late Philip and Rose Forman. Devoted sister of the late Harriet Brandt, the late Sylvia Saltzman and the late Julie Citron. Also survived by her loving and devoted caregiver, Deborah Jiles, who took care of Sara so beautifully. Also survived by many adoring nieces, nephews, other family members and friends.
- Email Condolences:
- If you would like you can send a condolence message via email to the family
- Listen to recording of service:
- An audio-only recording of the service is available.
Listen to the audio
- View the broadcast of the service:
- A video recording of the service is available. View the service.
- Yahrzeit Schedule:
- A 10 year Yahrzeit calendar is available.
Also, you can sign-up for an
annual email reminder of the yahrzeit.
Back to top