Galina Gayster, a resident of Southfield, Michigan, died on January 10th, 2020 at the age of 80. Funeral services arranged by The Dorfman Chapel.
- Location of Service:
- The Dorfman Chapel- main chapel (map to our Chapel)
- Date of Service:
- Thursday January 16th, 2020
- Time of Service:
- 10:00 AM
- Interment at:
- Machpelah Cemetery, 21701 Woodward Ave, Ferndale, MI
See the cemetery location map
- Rabbi Moshe Givental
- Shiva Information:
- The family will be gathering on Thursday from 2:00PM through the evening at the McDonnell Tower Apartment Complex,
24400 Civic Center Dr.
See our shiva mapping options
- Charitable contributions:
- A charity of one's choice
- Family Members:
- Dear sister of Dora (Yevsey) Paris. Loving mother of the late Konstantin Gayster. Devoted sister of the late Vladimir Gayster. Also survived by many loving nieces, nephews, other family members and friends.
- Email Condolences:
- If you would like you can send a condolence message via email to the family
- Listen to recording of service:
- An audio-only recording of the service is available.
Listen to the audio
- View the broadcast of the service:
- A video recording of the service is available. View the service.
- Yahrzeit Schedule:
- A 10 year Yahrzeit calendar is available.
Also, you can sign-up for an
annual email reminder of the yahrzeit.
Back to top