David Michael Hawley, a resident of Farmington Hills, Michigan, died on January 5th, 2020 at the age of 54. Funeral services arranged by The Dorfman Chapel.
- Location of Service:
- The Dorfman Chapel- main chapel (map to our Chapel)
- Date of Service:
- Wednesday January 8th, 2020
- Time of Service:
- 1:00 PM
- Interment at:
- Adat Shalom Memorial Park Cemetery, 28500 6 Mile Rd, Livonia, Michigan
See the cemetery location map
- Rabbi Joshua L. Bennett
- Shiva Information:
- The family will be sitting through Thursday evening at the residence of Todd and Fatin Hawley,
4597 Forest Edge Ln.
48323 Phone: (248) 683-6442.
Religious services will be held on Wednesday and Thursday evenings at 7:00PM.
See our shiva mapping options
- Charitable contributions:
- The Friendship Circle
6892 West Maple Road
West Bloomfield, MI 48322
or to the The American Cancer Society
20450 Civic Center Dr.
Southfield, MI 48076
Phone: (248) 663-3400
- Family Members:
- Beloved son of Eva (the late Tom) Hawley. Dear brother of Todd (Fatin) Hawley and Heather (Allen) Austin. Loving uncle of Ryan and Gabriela Hawley, Hannah and Asher Austin. Also survived by his uncle, Rick (Wendy) Weinberg, aunt, Loraine Toth and and many other loving family members and friends of Bill W.
- Email Condolences:
- If you would like you can send a condolence message via email to the family
- Listen to recording of service:
- An audio-only recording of the service is available.
Listen to the audio
- View the broadcast of the service:
- A video recording of the service is available. View the service.
- Yahrzeit Schedule:
- A 10 year Yahrzeit calendar is available.
Also, you can sign-up for an
annual email reminder of the yahrzeit.
Back to top