Mark Bistrow, a resident of Westland, Michigan, died on December 31st, 2019 at the age of 67. Funeral services arranged by The Dorfman Chapel.
- Location of Service:
- The Dorfman Chapel- main chapel (map to our Chapel)
- Date of Service:
- Thursday January 2nd, 2020
- Time of Service:
- 12:00 PM
- Interment at:
- Clover Hill Park, 2425 E 14 Mile Rd, Birmingham, MI
See the cemetery location map
- Rabbi Joshua L. Bennett
- Shiva Information:
- The family will be sitting through Friday evening at the residence of Susan Bistrow:
31416 Hunters Circle Dr.
48334 Phone: (248) 420-5641.
Religious services will be held Thursday evening at 7:00PM.
See our shiva mapping options
- Charitable contributions:
- American Diabetes Association
2451 Crystal Dr. Suite 900
Arlington, VA 22202
or to the The American Cancer Society
20450 Civic Center Dr.
Southfield, MI 48076
Phone: (248) 663-3400
or to a charity of ones choice.
- Family Members:
- Beloved husband of the late Mary L. Bistrow. Dear brother of Susan Bistrow and Gary Bistrow. Devoted son of the late Seymour and Toby Bistrow. Also survived by many other loving family members and friends.
- Email Condolences:
- If you would like you can send a condolence message via email to the family
- Listen to recording of service:
- An audio-only recording of the service is available.
Listen to the audio
- View the broadcast of the service:
- A video recording of the service is available. View the service.
- Yahrzeit Schedule:
- A 10 year Yahrzeit calendar is available.
Also, you can sign-up for an
annual email reminder of the yahrzeit.
Back to top