Barbara Berg, a resident of Franklin, Michigan, died on December 26th, 2019 at the age of 88. Funeral services arranged by The Dorfman Chapel.
- Location of Service:
- The Dorfman Chapel- main chapel (map to our Chapel)
- Date of Service:
- Friday December 27th, 2019
- Time of Service:
- 11:30 AM
- Interment at:
- Clover Hill Park, 2425 E 14 Mile Rd, Birmingham, MI
See the cemetery location map
- Rabbi Harold Loss
Cantor Michael Smolash
- Shiva Information:
- The family will be sitting through Friday evening at the residence:
27400 Scenic Dr.
48025 Phone: (248) 626-0663.
See our shiva mapping options
- Charitable contributions:
- The Alzheimers Association
25200 Telegraph Rd. Suite 100
Southfield, MI 48033
Phone: (248) 351-0280
or to the The National Parkinson Foundation
200 SE 1st St. Suite 800
Miami, FL 33131
Phone: (800) 473-4636
or to a charity of one's choice
- Family Members:
- Beloved wife of the late Arnold Berg. Dear mother of Linda (Dr. William) Solomon and Wendy (Ronald) Gruskin. Loving grandmother of Jeffrey (Michelle) Solomon, Daniel (Lisa) Solomon, Jennifer Zeidman and Michael Zeidman. Adoring great-grandmother of Zoe, Gabriel and Silas. Also survived by many other loving family members and friends.
- Email Condolences:
- If you would like you can send a condolence message via email to the family
- Listen to recording of service:
- An audio-only recording of the service is available.
Listen to the audio
- View the broadcast of the service:
- A video recording of the service is available. View the service.
- Yahrzeit Schedule:
- A 10 year Yahrzeit calendar is available.
Also, you can sign-up for an
annual email reminder of the yahrzeit.
Back to top