Dr. Allen Apfelblat, a resident of West Bloomfield, Michigan, died on December 22nd, 2019 at the age of 73. Funeral services arranged by The Dorfman Chapel.
- Location of Service:
- Date of Service:
- Monday December 23rd, 2019
- Time of Service:
- 3:30 PM
- Interment at:
- Adat Shalom Memorial Park Cemetery, 28500 6 Mile Rd, Livonia, Michigan
See the cemetery location map
- Rabbi Harold Loss
- Shiva Information:
- Private shiva will be held.
- Charitable contributions:
- A charity of one's choice
- Family Members:
- Beloved husband of Ellen Apfelblat. Dear father of Lisa (Alan) Wittenberg, Julie (Lori) Apfelblat and the late Dr. Adam Apfelblat. Father-in-law of Dr. Amanda Apfelblat. Loving grandfather of Dylan, Max, Elle, Violet, Grace and Liam. Devoted brother of Sam (Yvonne) Apfelblat and the late Helen Apfelblat. Also survived by many other loving family members and friends.
- Email Condolences:
- If you would like you can send a condolence message via email to the family
- Listen to recording of service:
- An audio-only recording of the service is available.
Listen to the audio
- View the broadcast of the service:
- A video recording of the service is available. View the service.
- Yahrzeit Schedule:
- A 10 year Yahrzeit calendar is available.
Also, you can sign-up for an
annual email reminder of the yahrzeit.
Back to top