Vernon Stohn, a resident of Farmington Hills, Michigan, died on December 20th, 2019 at the age of 94. Funeral services arranged by The Dorfman Chapel.
- Location of Service:
- Out of State- at The Meeting House in Columbia, MD
- Date of Service:
- Monday December 23rd, 2019
- Time of Service:
- 12:00 PM
- Interment at:
- Out of State- Beth Israel of Malden Cemetery in North Reading, MA
- Rabbi Yitzchok Zev Rabinowitz
- Shiva Information:
- No local shiva will be held.
- Charitable contributions:
- A charity of one's choice
- Family Members:
- Devoted husband of Edna “Honey” (Gootkin) Stohn. Beloved father of Jeffrey & his wife Ellen Stohn, Carolyn & her husband Paul Swerdlow and Peter Stohn. Cherished grandfather of Michael Stohn and Julie Swerdlow. Dear brother of Arlene Wish
- Email Condolences:
- If you would like you can send a condolence message via email to the family
- Yahrzeit Schedule:
- A 10 year Yahrzeit calendar is available.
Also, you can sign-up for an
annual email reminder of the yahrzeit.
Back to top