Stuart G. Itzkowitz PHD, a resident of Grosse Pointe Park, Michigan, died on November 5th, 2019 at the age of 71. Funeral services arranged by The Dorfman Chapel.
- Location of Service:
- The Dorfman Chapel- main chapel (map to our Chapel)
- Date of Service:
- Sunday November 10th, 2019
- Time of Service:
- 10:00 AM
- Interment at:
- Clover Hill Park, 2425 E 14 Mile Rd, Birmingham, MI
See the cemetery location map
- Rabbi Marla Hornsten
Cantor Penny Steyer
- Shiva Information:
- Following the interment, friends are invited to a luncheon at Andiamo Restaurant,
6676 Telegraph Rd.
48301 Phone: (248) 865-9300.
See our shiva mapping options
- Charitable contributions:
- The Barbara Ann Karmanos Cancer Institute
4100 John R - VEO1FS
Detroit, MI 48201
- Family Members:
- Beloved spouse of the late Larry Zimmerman. Dear Son of the late Abe and Marilyn (born Saperstein) Itzkowitz. Devoted brother of Howard Itzkowitz. Brother-in-law of Wendy Itzkowitz. Also survived by extended family members and many friends.
- Email Condolences:
- If you would like you can send a condolence message via email to the family
- Listen to recording of service:
- An audio-only recording of the service is available.
Listen to the audio
- View the broadcast of the service:
- A video recording of the service is available. View the service.
- Yahrzeit Schedule:
- A 10 year Yahrzeit calendar is available.
Also, you can sign-up for an
annual email reminder of the yahrzeit.
Back to top