Melvin Glaser, a resident of Farmington Hills, Michigan, died on September 28th, 2019 at the age of 91. Funeral services arranged by The Dorfman Chapel.
- Location of Service:
- Date of Service:
- Wednesday October 2nd, 2019
- Time of Service:
- 2:00 PM
- Interment at:
- Beth El Memorial, 28120 6 Mile Rd, Livonia, MI
- Rabbi Daniel Syme
- Shiva Information:
- The family will be sitting through Wednesday evening at the residence of Alicia and Barry Pearlman,
3349 Green Oaks Dr.
48324 Phone: (248) 961-3231.
Religious services will be held on Wednesday evening at 7:00PM.
See our shiva mapping options
- Charitable contributions:
- The Jewish Hospice & Chaplaincy Network
6555 W. Maple Road
West Bloomfield, MI 48322
or to a charity of one's choice
- Family Members:
- Beloved husband of Frances Kaplan-Glaser. Dear father of Geoffrey Glaser, Elliot (Joyweena) Glaser, Alicia (Barry) Pearlman and other children, Sandi Braunscheidel, Jay (Lori) Kaplan and Eric Kaplan. Loving grandfather of Ariella Pearlman, Shayna Pearlman, Joshua Pearlman and Alex Braunscheidel. Adoring brother-in-law of Irma Glaser. Devoted brother of the late Bernard Glaser, the late Gloria Glaser, and the late Beverly Beckerman. Also survived by many loving nieces, nephews, other family members and friends
- Email Condolences:
- If you would like you can send a condolence message via email to the family
- Yahrzeit Schedule:
- A 10 year Yahrzeit calendar is available.
Also, you can sign-up for an
annual email reminder of the yahrzeit.
Back to top