Mary Boyer, a resident of West Bloomfield, Michigan, died on September 10th, 2019 at the age of 100. Funeral services arranged by The Dorfman Chapel.
- Location of Service:
- Date of Service:
- Thursday September 12th, 2019
- Time of Service:
- 12:00 PM
- Interment at:
- B'nai Israel Memorial Gardens, 43300 W. 12 Mile Rd, Novi, MI
See the cemetery location map
- Rabbi Paul Yedwab
- Shiva Information:
- The family will be sitting through Thursday evening at the residence of Lenore and E.J. Piotrowski,
48324 Phone: (248) 363-5674.
Religious services will be held on Thursday evening at 7:00PM.
See our shiva mapping options
- Charitable contributions:
- The Friendship Circle
6892 West Maple Road
West Bloomfield, MI 48322
or to a charity of one's choice
- Family Members:
- Beloved wife of the late Hyman Boyer. Dear mother of Kenneth (Ronny) Boyer, Melvin (Jackie) Boyer and Lenore (E.J.) Piotrowski. Loving grandmother of Marc (Ruth) Wilner, Kevin Wilner, Randy (Tory) Boyer, Cory (Heather) Boyer, Shelli (Max) Anderson, Amy (Matt) Lytle, Cary (Karen) Piotrowski and Craig (Mary) Piotrowski. Adoring great-grandmother of Julia, Helena, Lizzy, Cole, Anna, Lucas, Lucas, Charlie, Hannah, Michael, Sam, Ally, Sammy, Daniel, Lizzie, Andrew, Matthew, Dylan, Liam and Ruby
- Email Condolences:
- If you would like you can send a condolence message via email to the family
- Yahrzeit Schedule:
- A 10 year Yahrzeit calendar is available.
Also, you can sign-up for an
annual email reminder of the yahrzeit.
Back to top