Ilan Rosenberg, a resident of West Bloomfield, Michigan, died on September 9th, 2019 at the age of 60. Funeral services arranged by The Dorfman Chapel.
- Location of Service:
- The Kaplan Residence: 30006 High Valley, Farmington Hills, MI 48331
- Date of Service:
- Wednesday September 11th, 2019
- Time of Service:
- Interment at:
- Just a memorial service will be held
- Rabbi Joshua L. Bennett
- Shiva Information:
- Following the service, through the evening, friends are invited to share memories at the Kaplan Residence:
30006 High Valley
48331 Phone: (248) 661-0025.
See our shiva mapping options
- Charitable contributions:
- A charity of one's choice
- Family Members:
- Beloved husband of Suzanne Gendelman Rosenberg. Loving father of Eliam Rosenberg and Yuval Rosenberg. Loved by Suzanne's children, Joshua, Jennifer and Sam Gendelman. Adoring son of Meir and Ziva Rosenberg. Devoted brother of Hava Rosenberg. Adoring uncle of Roy Harif and Noa Rosenberg Eliel. Also survived by his former wife, Sofia Rosenberg and many other loving family members, students, colleagues and a world of friends.
- Email Condolences:
- If you would like you can send a condolence message via email to the family
- Yahrzeit Schedule:
- A 10 year Yahrzeit calendar is available.
Also, you can sign-up for an
annual email reminder of the yahrzeit.
Back to top