Madeline Bocknek, a resident of West Bloomfield, Michigan, died on July 13th, 2019 at the age of 90. Funeral services arranged by The Dorfman Chapel.
- Location of Service:
- The Dorfman Chapel- main chapel (map to our Chapel)
- Date of Service:
- Sunday July 14th, 2019
- Time of Service:
- 2:00 PM
- Interment at:
- Machpelah Cemetery, 21701 Woodward Ave, Ferndale, MI
See the cemetery location map
- Rabbi Jennifer Kaluzny
- Shiva Information:
- The family will be gathering following the interment through Sunday evening at the residence:
4865 Cliffside Dr.
48323 Phone: (248) 682-1181
Religious services will be held Sunday evening at 7:00PM.
See our shiva mapping options
- Charitable contributions:
- Hospice of Michigan
43097 Woodward Ave #102
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48302
Phone: (248) 387-6013
- Family Members:
- Beloved wife of Bernard Bocknek. Dear mother of Craig (Gail) Bocknek, Debbie Hirsch and Sheryl (Randy) Stone. Loving grandmother of Rachel and Hillary Bocknek, Julie (Aaron) Friedman, Andrea Hirsch, Brian (Dayna) Stone and Brad (Rachel) Stone. Adoring great-grandmother of Brooklyn Stone. Devoted sister of Laura (the late Arthur) Cole and the late Arlene Stein. Sister-in-law of Frank Stein. Also survived by many other loving family members and friends.
- Email Condolences:
- If you would like you can send a condolence message via email to the family
- Listen to recording of service:
- An audio-only recording of the service is available.
Listen to the audio
- View the broadcast of the service:
- A video recording of the service is available. View the service.
- Yahrzeit Schedule:
- A 10 year Yahrzeit calendar is available.
Also, you can sign-up for an
annual email reminder of the yahrzeit.
Back to top