Dr. Ralph Epstein, a resident of Southfield, died on July 12th, 2019 at the age of 83. Funeral services arranged by The Dorfman Chapel.
- Location of Service:
- The Dorfman Chapel- main chapel (map to our Chapel)
- Date of Service:
- Sunday July 14th, 2019
- Time of Service:
- 12:00 Noon
- Interment at:
- Adat Shalom Memorial Park Cemetery, 28500 6 Mile Rd, Livonia, Michigan
See the cemetery location map
- Rabbi Harold Loss
Cantor Neil Michaels
- Shiva Information:
- A private shiva will be held
- Charitable contributions:
- A charity of one's choice
- Family Members:
- Beloved husband of Annette Epstein. Dear father of Andrew Epstein, Cheryl (Clyde) Manion and Lauren (Brian) Giles. Loving grandfather of Alex Manion, Clare Manion, Sophia Epstein, Sawyer Epstein, Celia Giles and Levi Giles. Also remembered by many loving nieces, nephews, family members and friends.
- Email Condolences:
- If you would like you can send a condolence message via email to the family
- Listen to recording of service:
- An audio-only recording of the service is available.
Listen to the audio
- View the broadcast of the service:
- A video recording of the service is available. View the service.
- Yahrzeit Schedule:
- A 10 year Yahrzeit calendar is available.
Also, you can sign-up for an
annual email reminder of the yahrzeit.
Back to top