Dr. Andrew E. Segal, a resident of Bloomfield Hills, Michigan, died on July 9th, 2019 at the age of 89. Funeral services arranged by The Dorfman Chapel.
- Location of Service:
- The Davidson/Hermelin Chapel of Clover Hill Park Cemetery
- Date of Service:
- Friday July 12th, 2019
- Time of Service:
- 2:00 PM
- Interment at:
- Clover Hill Park, 2425 E 14 Mile Rd, Birmingham, MI
See the cemetery location map
- Rabbi Joseph Krakoff
- Shiva Information:
- The family will be sitting through Sunday evening at the residence:
4599 Walnut Lake Rd.
48301 Phone: (248) 626-8930.
Religious services will be held on Sunday evening at 7:00PM.
Shiva Hours: Friday- following the interment through the evening
Saturday and Sunday- from 6:00PM through the evening
See our shiva mapping options
- Charitable contributions:
30 E. Padonia Rd., Suite 201
Timonium, MD 21093
Phone: (800) 457-4777
or to The Holocaust Memorial Center
28123 Orchard Lake Rd.
Farmington Hills, MI 48334
- Family Members:
- Beloved husband of the late Alice Segal. Dear father of Richard Segal, Bruce (Terry) Segal, Robert Segal, and Abby Segal. Loving grandfather of Jessica Segal, Michael (Rebecca) Segal, Daniel Segal and Aliyah Segal. Adoring great-grandfather of Madeline Segal. Devoted brother of the late Norman Segal. Also survived by many other loving family members and friends.
- Email Condolences:
- If you would like you can send a condolence message via email to the family
- Listen to recording of service:
- An audio-only recording of the service is available.
Listen to the audio
- Yahrzeit Schedule:
- A 10 year Yahrzeit calendar is available.
Also, you can sign-up for an
annual email reminder of the yahrzeit.
Back to top