Fred Garfinkel, a resident of West Bloomfield, Michigan, died on July 9th, 2019 at the age of 85. Funeral services arranged by The Dorfman Chapel.
- Location of Service:
- The Dorfman Chapel- main chapel (map to our Chapel)
- Date of Service:
- Thursday July 11th, 2019
- Time of Service:
- 2:00 PM
- Interment at:
- Machpelah Cemetery, 21701 Woodward Ave, Ferndale, MI
See the cemetery location map
- Rabbi Harold Loss
- Shiva Information:
- The family will be sitting through Friday evening at the residence:
4330 Knightsbridge Ln.
48323 Phone: (248) 738-5777.
Religious services will be held on Thursday evening at 7:00PM.
See our shiva mapping options
- Charitable contributions:
- St. Jude Childrens Research Hospital
501 St. Jude Place
Memphis, TN 38105
Phone: (800) 805-5856
- Family Members:
- He is survived by his beloved wife Barbara Garfinkel; daughter, Alisa Bailog; son and daughter-in-law, David and Tracy Garfinkel; grandchildren, Jennifer Economy, Noah, Landon and Hayden Garfinkel. He is also survived by many loving nieces, nephews, other family members and friends. Fred was the father of the late Ronna Lynn Economy and the brother of the late Lewis Garfinkel and the late Dora Rowe.
- Email Condolences:
- If you would like you can send a condolence message via email to the family
- Listen to recording of service:
- An audio-only recording of the service is available.
Listen to the audio
- View the broadcast of the service:
- A video recording of the service is available. View the service.
- Yahrzeit Schedule:
- A 10 year Yahrzeit calendar is available.
Also, you can sign-up for an
annual email reminder of the yahrzeit.
Back to top