Joan Lesson, a resident of West Bloomfield, Michigan, died on July 8th, 2019 at the age of 82. Funeral services arranged by The Dorfman Chapel.
- Location of Service:
- The Dorfman Chapel- main chapel (map to our Chapel)
- Date of Service:
- Tuesday July 9th, 2019
- Time of Service:
- 12:00 PM
- Interment at:
- Beth El Memorial, 28120 6 Mile Rd, Livonia, MI
See the cemetery location map
- Rabbi Jennifer Kaluzny
- Shiva Information:
- The family will be sitting through Wednesday evening at the residence:
4941 Lagoons Circle
48323 Phone: (248) 706-9530.
Religious services will be held on Tuesday and Wednesday evenings at 7:00PM.
Shiva Hours: Tuesday- following the interment until 8:00PM
Wednesday- from 4:00PM until 8:00PM.
See our shiva mapping options
- Charitable contributions:
- The American Cancer Society
20450 Civic Center Dr.
Southfield, MI 48076
Phone: (248) 663-3400
or to the The Alzheimers Association
25200 Telegraph Rd. Suite 100
Southfield, MI 48033
Phone: (248) 351-0280
- Family Members:
- She is survived by her beloved husband Dr. Jerry Lesson; sons and daughters-in-law, Jeffrey (companion Jennifer) Lesson, Kenneth and Susan Lesson, Randall and Lauren Lesson; daughter and son-in-law, Dana and Jay Zemmol; grandchildren, Ryan, Jamie, Jordan, Corey, Joshua and Jillian Lesson, Zackary and Zoey Zemmol, sisters-in-law, Josephine Simon and Brenda Karr. She is also survived by many loving nieces, nephews other family members and friends. Joan was the sister of the late Edward Simon, Marjorie Kaufman and Stanley Simon.
- Email Condolences:
- If you would like you can send a condolence message via email to the family
- Listen to recording of service:
- An audio-only recording of the service is available.
Listen to the audio
- View the broadcast of the service:
- A video recording of the service is available. View the service.
- Yahrzeit Schedule:
- A 10 year Yahrzeit calendar is available.
Also, you can sign-up for an
annual email reminder of the yahrzeit.
Back to top